How the achive this using the function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:33:03 EST 2007

If you know that your recipients email will be able to handle it you can
format your mail in HTML. This gives you a lot more flexibility. I don't
know a function or technique for doing this super simply, but you can do it
yourself by formatting the body of the email and then calling the lower
level functions.

Maybe someone has an easier option.

Have fun,
Mark