Workflow and BSP

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Nov 8 07:31:14 EST 2007

If you are using WF_EXTSRV and the workflow launch handler on the the
WAS (txn WF_HANDCUST rather than a portal), WF_EXTSRV creates an entry
in table SWLWPTSSID when you generate a task from the parameters. BIT603
handles the set up of all of this and is still running from time to
time.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Mark Griffiths