Material MM02

Devireddy Swathi (Dataflo) devireddy.swathi at dataflo.co.za
Thu Nov 8 02:50:12 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a requirement when a material is changed it should go for
approval.After its approved it should transfer material to another
clinet.

The problem is when say A has changed material and its waiting for
approval.No other user should be able to change the material.

If another user goes to MM02 and select a material I should give him an
error message.

I am unable to find a user exit or BADI where I can restrict the the
user from changing Material.

Thank you.

Thanks & Regards

Swathi Devireddy