Modification of a Purchase order

vong xavier xavier.vong at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:56:30 EST 2007

Hi All,

In ECC5, I have defined a workflow for purchase order based on the release strategies.

In the release strategies, my characteristics are :- Document type- Total amount

In my decision step, the agents determination is based on all the funds centers which are an item data.The funds center is not part of the release strategies characteristics.

My problem is when a funds center is modified or a new item is created, I would like to "refresh" my agent determination (to force the system to refresh purchase order data in my workflow container).How can I do that?

I have tried to trigger a event "Modify" each time the purchase order is modified in order to restart the workflow.But sometime the workflow is triggered twice because in certain case the system triggers at the same time events "Modify" and "releaseStepCreated".It seems to be complicated...
Does anyone have a idea?

Best regards,Xavier