Workflow Form as "secondary method"

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Nov 5 10:20:48 EST 2007

Secondary methods are very limited. Open new session with instructions to user type stuff.
Import parms only! Also, If a user already has max sessions open, it won't pop another session open! And we all
know how end users work.
Bottom line, I find the Secondary method about useless. At least in 4.6c.

The BEFORE / AFTER are interesting and somewhat useful, but again, limited in 4.6c. And,
they have their own quirky behavior.

Let me know Mark's suggestion pointed you in right direction ...

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.