How to Hide Object-Links from attachments in UWL

Sophie Athanas sophie_athanas at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:12:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

In the UWL, the user sees an Attachment section with a hotlink (object-display) and when selected, the BO, default method is executed. I would like to have the ability to hide certain BO's from being displayed in this attachment list as we don't want users having the ability to display this information

I have noticed this question has been asked a few times but not really answered in full.

Could someone please advise me on how to update the XML file to hide certain BO's (Object-links) from being displayed within a decision task under the Attachments list.

Thanks in advance,
Sophie
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT