4.6c / SAPGUI 640 buffer issues

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Nov 1 14:29:08 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Sample, Rick
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:29 AM
To: Sample, Rick; 'SAP Workflow Users' Group'
Subject: RE: 4.6c / SAPGUI 640 buffer issues

I got a response back from SAP to apply 3 notes.
Anyone else apply these OSS Notes?

* 955392 - Dump in Workflow Builder with TABLE_INVALID_INDEX
* 946934 - Workflow Builder: Nodes are missing after cut & paste
* 960195 - Workflow error WL416

We are at BASIS srv pack 50 and will not do another srv pk until AFTER
upgrading to ECC6.

p.s.
I have also notice some real slow response times but not sure (probably
not) if anything to do with upgrading to new SAP GUI.