Technical log - loosing access to info after a sort

Zack sapedi2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:16:37 EDT 2007

Hello,

I need some help understanding an issue. We are on
Netweaver 04.

In the initial view of my workflow technical log all
the links available on each line of the log work fine
(ex: Graphical Log, Show Container, Show Agent,
etc..).

When I do a sort (by date/time, node number, etc) on
the log the links stop working for some of the lines.
Clicking on the "Show Container" does not do anything,
clicking on the "Graphical Workflow Log" results in an
error message "Work item 000000000000 cannot be read.
The work item with the specified ID can either not be
read completely or partly (for example, its
container)".

Is it possible to be able to sort and still have the
information on each line available thru the links.

Thanks,
Zack