Workflow builder Condition Editor is not working

ZHANG Yan (SCH-CORP IT) Yan.ZHANG at Statschippac.com
Mon May 28 21:41:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

Recently our SAP system is applied new patch.
After that, workflow builder condition editor is not working properly.

I've tried drag/drop mode and classic mode to input the expression.
But no matter what container element I selected, it is not displayed in
expression1.

Any help on this is highly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Zhang Yan

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.]