EH&S Workflow

Prasath Natesan prassath.natesan at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:28:05 EDT 2007

Hi,
We have a scenario in EH&S under Incident Management. Here the user will
create a new Incident by submitting the incident report form. He will also
have the option to enter a "Incident Advice". Once submitted the responsible
persons shud be intimated about the submission of the incident. Now the
responsible persons can Approve the "Incident Advice" or create a new
"Incident Advice".

Once the required "Incident Advice" is created, a higher authority can
create and release a safety alert which will be mailed to various
departments/employees.

I have checked in R/3 and found the the transaction CBIH82 is used for
creating/editing the incidents.
Now i am not sure how to enter a "incident advice" here. Also this incident
advice should be approved to create an alert which can be distributed to
employess.
All these looks like a workflow step (just my assumption) but i cannot find
any standard workflow for this purpose. I have checked with SAP help and
SDN. But couldnt find a solution for this.

Has anyone worked on such a scenario?

Thanks,
Prasath N