Leave Workflow (WS12300111) adding description to workitem

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed May 23 12:03:21 EDT 2007

Hi Mark, Jocelyn,

Just as an aside, I queried the ridiculous use of the "Final" flag on
workflow-enabled classes a while back and the response I got from OSS was
that this is intentional and deliberate.

It is to stop customers creating subtypes because we could redefine the
standard methods, potentially breaking something in some incredibly
obscure way. So there you have it.

Cheers,
Mike