Extended Notifications for SAP Business Workflow

Pincus, Rick G RGPincus at nationalgypsum.com
Tue May 22 16:11:02 EDT 2007

I'm attempting to set up Email Notifications for new workitems to
deliver to user's Outlook inboxes.

I configured the appropriate fields in SWNCONFIG (at least I believe I
did).

When I attempt to manually run report SWN_SELSEN I get the following
message:

Selection of Notifications

00000 notifications selected
00000 notifications deleted (logically)
00000 new notifications saved
00000 notifications saved

Sending Messages

00042 notifications selected
00000 messages sent
Unable to send 00000 notifications due to errors

I ran program SWN_SELSEN_TEST.  I get errors "Error when creating
message" but no futher details appear.

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks

Rick Pincus
Technical Consultant
National Gypsum Company
704.365.7644

NOTE TO RECIPIENT The foregoing message is sent from the National
Gypsum Company email system, which is designed and intended to be
used solely for communications relating to the business of the
Company. Any matters covered or expressed in this email, or in any
attachment hereto, which do not relate to the Company's business,
are personal communications from the sender, and National Gypsum
Company is not responsible for any such content.