Append a BOR object to the workflow 'Attachment' table

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue May 22 02:09:01 EDT 2007

Wugaholics,

We're on 620.

I would like my workflow to automatically add aBOR object (eg of type DRAW)
to the 'Attachments' table in the workflow container.

The users will then be able to see the BOR object on the right-hand-side of
the
workitem display. They can simply click on the link to view it.

This 'Attachments' table has type SOFM, so a simple append of the BOR
object won't work.

I could program this procedure myself, but I figure that there must be a
SAP-standard way of achieving this.

Does anyone know a task / method / function module that lets you 'attach'
arbitrary BOR objects to a workflow? I can't find any obvious candidates.

thanks!
Paul B

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.