Connect UWL to WAS 6.20 without ITS?

patrick.j.de-valensart@gskbio.com patrick.j.de-valensart at gskbio.com
Mon May 21 15:54:45 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

But then what am I missing? When I try to register my connection in UWL
config I am getting the following messages:
(Connector) :com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException:Mon May
21 21:52:55 CEST 2007
(Connector) :javax.resource.ResourceException:Failed getting the following
function metadata from repository: URL_SERVER_TYPE_DATA_GET

I thought not having ITS might be the issue because SAP Help says a
prerequisite to configure UWL is that "Each connected SAP system for back
end system (below release 7.0, WP-PI plug-in 6.0) has the connection to
its respective SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS)".

Hope you (or anyone else) can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Patrick

----- Message from "Mike Pokraka" <asap at workflowconnections.com> on Mon,
21 May 2007 15:21:18 +0100 (BST) -----