Help:screen output without connection to the user

Yogesh Patil Yogesh.Patil at us.fujitsu.com
Sun May 20 19:25:30 EDT 2007

Hi ,
 I am developing a worklfow for ACH Rejection (bank rejection) i have created a background step for reversing the document.but when i trigger the workflow, it hangs up and when i see the log and check the trf log it gives an error  function module sww_wi_execute _internal_rfc with the status text "Screen output without  connection to the user." and the workflow status shows " in process..can anyone tell me how to correct this error...i tested the object method thru swo1 everything workks fine.

please let me kow what is this error abt...

YP