Error: Update was terminated

Sriharsha_Medisetty Sriharsha_Medisetty at satyam.com
Wed May 16 01:42:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I delegated  ZBus2081 object and using the same for start of event
(CREATED event) for workflow. After creating invoice, When try to see
the  WF  log it is giving this message. Can any body tell me what may be
the reason.

Error:  "EXPRESS DOCUMENT "UPDATE WAS TERMINATED" RECEIVED FROM AUTHOUR
"<user name>" .

Regards,

Sri harsha.M

DISCLAIMER: