Transaction to lookinto Substitue's inbox

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Tue May 15 18:11:44 EDT 2007

Prashanthi,

   What system are you on? If it's fairly new like ECC 6.0, SWI5 has
changed a little. Try putting the User in again, but this time with no
Date for Period of Analysis. Also check if they have any items of their
own besides yours, I believe SWI5 will only show theirs.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com