ECC 6 technical upgrade from 4.6c

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 15 12:10:12 EDT 2007

Yep, but at least it's all there in one place.

There is a new Workflow Delta course available which covers all the new
stuff. Something of a whirlwind tour through everything from the new logs
to using ABAP Classes, I think it even covers Adobe forms.

Top features I use all the time are ABAP classes (even here on my current
620 site). The others are relatively focused and depend on you scenario.
e.g. correlations are more common in XI. Blocks are quite neat if you have
a use for them. Adobe forms are also great, but only if your organization
uses them beyond WF. This is pretty much what I mean by focused.

Lots of detail stuff as well... e.g. I just discovered today that an
exception in the NW04 WF Programming Exit isn't available here on 620 :-(

Cheers,
Mike