ECC 6 technical upgrade from 4.6c

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri May 11 11:12:49 EDT 2007

I correct some missing elements, save, compile, and retains the
elements.
I correct some missing bindings, save, compile, and they get blown away.

We are at patch 11, so 969389 is already applied.

This is getting annoying!

Any other clues as to how to keep my binding?
These are all existing custom WFs that were converted.

Thanks!