Enqueueing work items in the UWL

Banaga CM (Chris) at Aera cmbanaga at aeraenergy.com
Thu May 10 10:18:55 EDT 2007

Hello all,

We are experiencing a few problems with our workflows in the UWL.

	1.	Decision work items (based on generic decision tasks)
are not enqueued or reserved when executed from the UWL.  From the
backend it works fine.
	2.	Inconsistency of canceling (after opening up the work
item you decide to keep it in your inbox) work items in the UWL.  Some
work items, like the decision task, you need to X out of the window (you
can't cancel any other way) and other items that open screens in the
backend you cannot X out of the window as this does not release the
enqueue on the backend.  In this case, if you do enqueue the record and
X out of the window, the only option is to log off the portal and log
back on.

After logging this with OSS, they suggest this is standard SAP behavior
and it is working as designed.  This is hard to believe - is this
correct?  Please help!

Best Regards,

Christine Bañaga