Approval Preview is not coming for SRM Wflow Ws14500015

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 00:10:36 EDT 2007

Hi Folks
      This is Arghadip. I was facing an issue of the Approval Window not appearing properly in SRM Workflow WS14500015. The approval preview mean in which inbox the Shopping Cart is currently sitting. The preview seems to work fine with Workflow Template WS14000044(Completion By Purchaser). Do I have to do some settings in order to reflect the same for item based approval for Shopping Cart.

  Thanks and Regards
  Arghadip kar