Help: Call transaction not working in background workflow task

Deepali Margaj deepalimargaj at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:20:05 EDT 2007

Hi Experts,
    We are facing a funny error in workflow execution. We have a background
task calling transaction 'O402' for business location update. When we
execute this function module individually it works fine. But when  workflow
is executed the corresponding step always remains in waiting state. There is
no dump or error created. It's simple BDC using call transaction. Other
workflow steps where call transaction is used are working fine ,only problem
with this step.
   Could you please help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Deepali.