Adding Attachments

Albina Fernando Albina.Fernando at lntinfotech.com
Tue May 8 08:13:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

 I'm trying to add an attachment to a mail. And this attachment is
captured from a task.  I've created a Task with the Business object SOFM
and method
 "Import file " that will import a file from desktop etc. I've alo created
a 2nd task that will send mail. Now I need this attachment to be displayed
in the mail. I've also done the Binding . The Method Import file requires
an import parameter "Files" and it returns the Export parameters "Document
Title" and "Document name". I've done the binding for the first task from
the Workflow container to the task container , then from task container to
Method container.  Then in the mail step, I've again done the Binding of
the Business object SOFM from Workflow to Task container. But its not
working. An error shows up in the mail step.

Error is as:
Document <FOL29000000000004RAW32000000009856> could not be sent
Work item 000000100821: Object 000000100821 method SWW_BI_EXECUTE_S cannot
be executed
Document <FOL29000000000004RAW32000000009856> could not be sent

  Can some one help me on this
Warm regards,

Albina Fernando,