SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 17

Sandeep Josyula sandeep.josyula at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:25:49 EDT 2007

Hey rick,

The system checks if that particular assigned agent referred as ACTUAL AGENT
has either approved/rejected the PO.
If that is not done, the status is still 2 ---- it always returs the same
agent eventhough you increment the index.
This is a standard behaviour of SRM workflows.

All you can do is copy the method in BUS4101 and make necessary changes when
it checks for that status, surpass it and find the next approver in the
loop. But the negative impact is that, the approval preview becomes
instable. And so far I dont have a solution to that.

Discuss with the client and make sure you dont have the scenario of
completing the workitem automatically when a deadline is reached. Let the
agent complete it manually.

regards,
Sandeep Josyula
Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd.