Error Dead line Monitoring

Sriharsha_Medisetty Sriharsha_Medisetty at satyam.com
Fri May 4 00:19:02 EDT 2007

Hi Manish,

After reaching dead line, Due to process control on last end path WF has
to follow the obsolete branch. It is not happening. I didn't find any
steps (which are on process obsolete branch ) in workflow log. In
graphical error log after reaching process control task WF going to
error status.

What are the things I have to check in SM58 and SM13. Please give me
some more guide line.

How I can confirm the issue with RFC. Please explain little nit more

 ERROR:  WL 411 "No successor defined for node XXXX and result cancelled
by user"

If it is possible please give me your contact number. So that I can
explain my problem clearly. This is very urgent issue.

Since this is the first workflow developing on this system, I am not
able to confirm problem with WF design or Configuration.

Regards,

Sri harsha.M