Error when defining successor for node

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Thu May 3 18:25:36 EDT 2007

Carolyn,

Hmm! I assume you also checked ST22, SM13 and SM58 for anything suspicious?
Short dumps, failed updates, etc.

Perhaps you should look at the code in the method underlying the
asynchronous task. Are there any conditions where the method can return an
empty result? If it's SAP standard, you may need to contact OSS.

cheers
Paul

|         |           Carolyn Fuller   |
|         |           <fuller at MIT.EDU> |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at M|
|         |           IT.EDU           |
|         |           03/05/2007 23:33 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at MIT.EDU>                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: Error when defining successor for node                                                       |

Paul,

The result is empty!

In the event trace log there was a single locked document occurrence
during a period when there were dozens of these workflow errors.
Documents that caused workflow to end in error were associated with
events that looked normal and did not have any error conditions.

Carolyn