Problem with Dead line monitoring and info need on CUNI

Sriharsha_Medisetty Sriharsha_Medisetty at satyam.com
Thu May 3 10:53:40 EDT 2007

Hi Alan/ Craig,

I am facing problem with Dead line monitoring. I found one of the post
for which you  are responded and gave the solution. Same similar problem
I am facing now.

Issue:  I am maintaining dead line with latest tab for Decision Task.  I
tested my workflow with 2 Min. after dead line reaching Workflow going
to Error status. Just I am escalating same workitem to Manager

In error Diagnosis message: No successor Provided for node XXXXX and
Result Cancelled by user.

You  suggested :  " H"  Must be maintained for Time in "CUNI"
Transaction. for Dead line +4H,

But in our system, Time unit maintained with S. is  there any necessary
to change this. Please suggest .

What may be the  wrong

Regards,

Sri harsha.M.