GUI 7.1 Dumps & WS14000076

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed May 2 07:35:29 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

This is a known issue (MESSAGE_TYPE_X), patch 2 due out RSN will fix it.
If it's still causing you grief and you can't wait then email me and I can
send you an unofficial pre-release band-aid I got from OSS (usual
disclaimers apply, works here on W2000, untested on Vista and may break
it).

Cheers,
Mike