Work Item text for TS50000075

Prasath Natesan prassath.natesan at gmail.com
Tue May 1 04:39:47 EDT 2007

Hi Ravi,
1. Goto PFTC.
2. Choose "Standard task" from the drop down.
3. Enter the task number : 50000075 (without the prefix TS).
4. Click on "Display"
5. Now just above the workitem text u will find a button for redifining the
workitem text (This button is not displayed if you had chose change mode).
6. Click on the button and choose Change.
7. Now you can enter your required task description and store it under a
workbench request. You can also insert and expression from the task
container.

Thanks,
Prasath N