Require help in sending Mail in copy

John White JWhite at sauder.com
Fri Mar 30 08:39:44 EDT 2007

Assuming want to cc someone on the send-mail step, I know of no way to do this with the send-mail step. Maybe others do?

You could create another send-mail step and key in the person you want to cc.

You could create a dummy user and have that user's mail forwarded automatically to someone else.

Or, you could create a method and build your own mail. This gives you the most flexibility, but it is more work.

FYI - I contacted SAP on why the sendmail step did not allow use of a distribution list, and was told it was not supported.