UWL display problem

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Fri Mar 30 06:24:03 EDT 2007

Hello I have an issue with the display in the UWL

I created a dialog activity (not a decision task!) in order to show a
person an URL in his UWL inbox

The task works fine and appears in the right inbox but in the UWL it
opens a view to the SAP GUI and not the "standard" interface for all
tasks

I have registered the task in the XML of the uwl but somehow it does not
take it into account. Did I miss something?

The code I added for my task is the following

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS90000105.SAP_WebDynpro_XSS"
connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView"
defaultAction="viewDetail" executionMode="default">

      <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAP_WebDynpro_XSS"
externalType="TS90000105" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

    </ItemType>

I suppose I missed something...

Help would be greatly appreciated

Dimitri