CBIH72

Sathish Venkatesan sathish at smartsoftus.com
Thu Mar 29 18:27:47 EDT 2007

Srinivas

Try to use function module CBIH_FA03_ENTRY. I guess you will be using custom business object as there are no standard BO for this area (atleast in 46C).
Create a new method using this function module. You have to set the import parameters I_ACTYPE, I_TRTYPE of the FM to 'E' or 'D' depending on edit or display.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sathish