PR Overall Release

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Wed Mar 28 17:46:37 EDT 2007

Ramki,

   The release strategy characteristics need to be updated in the
Purchase Requisition Release strategy.  Otherwise if you have a purchase
requisition created with the new purchase group value, there is no
release strategy associated with the new Purchase Group value, the
system will not create a release strategy, no approval will be generated
and the requisition will be approved by default (omission).

   Yes I have experienced this situation one too many times.

Good Luck and Best Regards,
John Scheinoha