Workflow not showing up in ME23n Transaction for Purchase Order and Purchase Requistion

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 09:22:20 EDT 2007

Hi

I am Arghadip. I had made a custom Workflow Template for Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition. The problem is it is not showing up in the Workflow->Start Workflow part in ME23N for both Purchase Order and Purchase requistion. This path(Workflow->Workflow Overview) is also used to check the worklow Log for a PR or PO. I have used a Custom business object which I have delegated to the Standard Business Object.Can any body tell me how will the Workflow Show up in me23n for PR and PO

Thanks in Advance
Arghadip