n-Step Approval workflow (BADI workflow for PO)

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Wed Mar 28 01:11:05 EDT 2007

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your valuable inputs.
I was under assumption that n-step BADI workflow will work only with std SAP delivered templates.
Just need one more input to check whether my assumption is correct or not.
( To elaborate more, aim is to implement the BADI, but with custom worklfow i.e copy of std SAP template)

Could you suggest some imp points which you mentioned that "should be taken care".

Thanks in advance.
Regds,
Akshay Bhagwat