Container Question

רונן פוקס ronenf at paz.co.il
Sun Mar 25 02:29:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

If I understand your question, you should pass a business object to the WI_OBJECT_ID and not just a number.
The way to do this will be to create a background task that will create an instance of the object, using SYSTEM.GenericInstantiate method, you have a wizard in the WF builder to help you do this. Once you run this task you will have a container object filled with the object ref. that you can pass to the new task.
Good luck,
Ronen