Workflow Settings - Prefix

Subashini.Bhoopathiraj@uinet.com Subashini.Bhoopathiraj at uinet.com
Thu Mar 22 13:31:16 EDT 2007

Hi Glauco,

  You need to set up prefix number is DEV system only, No need to do it in
QAS & PRD system. because will do development in DEV system only,, just
transport the development to QAS & PRD.

Thanks,
Subashini
203-499-3912

"Munday,Sherie J." <MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
03/12/2007 02:55 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Workflow Settings - Prefix

Glauco,
Although you had to configure the systems in that order, presumably any
development (roles/rules, tasks) will be transported from the Dev system
to the QA and then to Prod, no?  If that is true, then you only need the
prefix numbers in Dev.
Cheers,
Sherie

Sherie Munday