Managing substitution in SBWP

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:47:08 EDT 2007

Zsolt,

We have the same issue here.  As far as I know, there is no
out-of-the-box functionality to deal with this.  Of course, you could
write a report to run nightly and provide a list of users who have
substitutes who do not qualify.

I think even Jocelyn has raised this as a problem before.  I suggest you
post this on SDN, and those of us dealing with the same problem can all
chime in.  Someday, perhaps SAP will provide a solution.

Regards,
Sue

Márton Zsolt wrote:
> Hi all,
> We are in 5.0 and I have an issue with substitution.
>
> My customer wants to control the creation of substitution in SBWP in the following mode: when a user creates a substitute a check function must run, and if the user and his substitute didn't exists ina developed table, then the system must deny the creation of substitution.
>
> My question is: is there any fm (or something else) to control these functions? I don't want to make standard modifications.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Zsolt

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer