Add Logo to the workitem preview

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 01:41:18 EDT 2007

Hi Srinivas.

First, upload your company logo (in .gif format) using transaction SMW0
(choose "Binary data for WebRFC applications").
You define the object name for this logo by yourself.

Second, copy the function module "SWL0_PREVIEW_DEMO_GIF_ONLY" into your
custom function module name.
Then in the syntax of

e_info-gif-id = 'SWL0_DEMO_PREVIEW_EXIT_01'.
You change 'SWL0_DEMO_PREVIEW_EXIT_01' with the object name for you logo
that you have uploaded using transaction SMW0.

Third, you assign this new function module in the workflow step (tab "Work
Item Display".

Happy surfing,

Yulianto