Workflow Configuration

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Tue Mar 13 11:03:41 EDT 2007

Cathy,
The workflow configuration may show a red light for the development portion; however, that is to be expected in an environment where you do not develop.  It does not mean that your configuration is incomplete.  This was easier to see in the older versions where development was more clearly separated in the SWU3 transaction.
Cheers,
Sherie