SWFVISU and SRM ITS services for object links

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Wed Mar 7 01:02:35 EST 2007

Dave, you can build an ITS iview for your service and then use
visualization type iVIew (specify iView PCD as the parameter). But your
service must be able to retrieve the WI number, read the workitem and
value from it's container and handle the workitem execution (lock,
unlock, set to complete, etc.).

Ealier with ITS inbox you could also use generated Web Task, but i'm not
sure it's gonna work with UWL - most probably not, but I haven't tried
it myself.