After Triggering the workflow

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 23:32:55 EST 2007

Hi Qhurram,

    You can do this quite easily by setting a 'Requested Start' deadline of
+5 days on the first workitem.

cheers
Paul

|         |           <kaukabr at yahoo.co|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           07/03/2007 13:56 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |       To:       SAP-WUG at mit.edu                                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  After Triggering the workflow                                                                            |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello Gurus:
Please help me out here, I have a requirement after
triggering the workflow I have to stop the workflow
for 5 days and then start. How can I achieve this, any
help will be truely appreciated.
Lots of thanks in advance.
Regards,
Qhurram

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.