Release PO in background?

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Mar 1 12:54:06 EST 2007

Mike,

I posted this question quite a while ago but no one seemed to have an answer. I hope you have better luck.

I spent quite a bit of time debugging and then writing my own code to do the 'rejection'. I ended up giving up as the
code that SAP provides is very difficult to replicate (a lot of the logic is mixed in with the presentation logic).

Alon