UWL and SRM TS task object attachment question

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Mar 1 11:52:50 EST 2007

Hi folks,

We are using the UWL in EP 6.0 SP12 to display the SRM approval of PO's to the user, specifically task TS14007970 for workflow WS14000145.

When the item is being displayed in the UWL, in the preview at the bottom we have the object attachment to the EC Purchase Order (Business object BUS2201 default method DISPLAY). This method has been delivered empty with no code, so when the user selects it a blank screen is displayed in the portal.

Questions:

1. Normally, for the SAP Gui, I would create a subtype and redefine the DISPLAY method to show something relevant to the user. Was wondering what other folks have done here for the DISPLAY default methods for objects such as Purchase Order, Purchase Contract in SRM via the UWL.
2. What sort of visualization config is required - SWFVISU or XML task launch config ?

Any information/guidance would be gratefully received.

Cheers
Dave