Polymorphic classes in workflow?

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Thu Jun 28 14:50:41 EDT 2007

Hi Mike, Alon: sorry wasn't able to reply earlier.
Your problem might be in a binding. I use abap classes in my w'flows for
a while now and polymorphic binding works pretty well for me. I declare
a superclass in the task container and then can bind any inherited
subclasses at a runtime. I did that for an HR Master Data maintenance
where I had a separate subclass to handle each infotype, all inherited
from a single superclass - the superclass was declared in a task
container but a particular infotype subclass was used as a runtime. I
use CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION class to handle the binding to a task object.

Regards,
Serge