SAP-WUG - to SDN or not to SDN, that is the question

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:43:27 EDT 2007

Fair call Joceyln. I'd like to see SDN improved because you're right, it
does offer a far wider scope.

Maybe what would be useful would be an extra category for responses of 'Not
Helpful" or "Not directly relevant" which you could easily filter out when
viewing your own and others posts. That way the person who poses the
questions can weed out the rubbish for the benefit of all.

I wouldn't go as far as to suggest negative points for such cases, but it's
a stronger response than simply not giving points.