BOR - How to instantiate EMPLOYEEI, EMPLOYEESU, ABSENCE, etc

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Thu Jun 28 01:10:53 EDT 2007

Hello Jocelyn,

I changed it as you suggested, logged out, logged on again and still get
the message 'Object does not exist'.

We are on ECC 6.0

Any other ideas? My new object was created by copying from EMPLOYEESU
(just like we did at Dept of Housing - gee that was sooooo long ago!) - I
generated the object, saved, refreshed buffers, the works.

Cheers,

Cristiana
_________________________________
Cristiana d'Agosto
IBM Global Business Services

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
28/06/2007 02:44 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: BOR - How to instantiate EMPLOYEEI, EMPLOYEESU, ABSENCE, etc

Cristina, Check HR structural authorizations aren't killing you.  Put
yourself in table T77UA with profile ALL.
Jocelyn