Workitem not delivered ??

Priya Sharma priya.sharma at tcs.com
Wed Jun 27 07:39:14 EDT 2007

Jim,
In OBWA :
Release from should have wat entry ?? I mean in ur case 0.01 represents
wat ?
may b this is to be corrected for my scenario.
Pls advice.

Rgds
Priya Sharma
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: priya.sharma at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Sauceman Jr, James E (Jim)" <sauceman at utk.edu>
06/27/2007 04:53 PM

"Priya Sharma" <priya.sharma at tcs.com>, "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Workitem not delivered ??

Priya,

As some have suggested, you might want to investigate the CMOD approach. I
have some old notes on work I did in that area, but because it did not
seem to fit your situation, I was hesitant to mention it. Based on SAP
Note 85293 - FIPP: Suppress event CREATED I implemented an enhancement
(SAPLF051) in CMOD. For Component EXIT_SAPLF051_002, I have the following
include that lists the Parked Document types for which we want to start
the workflow and raises the NOT_RELEVANT event otherwise.

*   INCLUDE ZXF09U05                                                   *

if  T_vbkpf-blart <> 'ZC'
and T_vbkpf-blart <> 'ZD'
and T_vbkpf-blart <> 'IL'
and T_vbkpf-blart <> 'KG'
and T_vbkpf-blart <> 'KN'
and T_vbkpf-blart <> 'SA'.
   RAISE NOT_RELEVANT.
endif.

Again, it seems that you have a different situation, but maybe this will
help lead you to the solution.

One more thing, in OBWA, in the Preliminary posting release block, I have
the following:

Posting release box checked
Release from 0.01
Subworkflow WSnnnnnnnn (my custom workflow)

I do not remember having to do anything else, but it has been 6 years
since I set this one up.

Hope this helps,

Jim Sauceman ......................sauceman at tennessee.edu
The University of Tennessee