Polymorphic classes in workflow?

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Jun 27 05:54:35 EDT 2007

Problem with NN (I haven't used it) as I am not sure I can see how it
will allow you to leverage polymorphism? You need to be able to declare
supertypes (or interfaces) to leverage polymorphism. Mike, have you
tried declaring a concrete superclass and using that in your binding? I
wonder if the problem lies in interfaces only?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
p: +1 207 523 3489
c: +1 207 409 4983