TRip screen reopend in workflow

veena reddy veena_treddy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 02:46:28 EDT 2007

hi,

  We have user decision task to approve or reject the TRIP expense.In the same step we are using  method to display the TRIP exepnse report in Methods tab of the task.
  method is placed in the  "METHODS BEFORE WORKITEM EXECUTION "

  So that the TRIP screen will be opened automatically when we execute the workitem and then click on back icon in the trip.Then user will be taken back to the screen where he can approve ot reject the trip.

  Problem here is : After clicking on the back icon  approval (Approve or Reject) screen will be opened .If we delay(few sceconds) in the approval screen(result of the decision task (approve or reject) ) Trip screen will be reopened again.

  Kindly suggest us how can we avoid the reopening of the screen.

  Best Regards,
  Veena.